A-Z Blog Challenge: N
Nachos are fast becoming my favourite home cooked takeaway. I enjoy them so much and the fact that they are super easy to prepare is a bonus! One of the quickest, easiest takeaway meals you will ever make!
The trick - is to have portions of Rose's Italian Mince in a Moment ( see previous M post) already cooked in frozen containers in the microwave so all you have to do is reheat, add some finishing touches and you are good to go!
Rose's Italian Macho Nachos: this meal serves 4-6 and is great for sharing...
- 6 portions of Italian Mince in a Moment portions ( Mince, Tomato Puree, finely grated tasty cheese, Italian Herbs) Basically cook mince, toss in Puree and Herbs, add 1/2 cup cheese and stir.
- 1 large 300gm packet of Corn Chips - any type but I prefer the triangle shapes best for this meal.
- 1/2 finely grated tasty cheese
- Optional extra - Mozzarella cheese for a gooey topping....... gotta have it right, soooo yum!
- Optional extra - garnish for finely diced spring onions
- reheat mince portions and place all together into a large saucepan
- I like to serve these on a Large Platter - wonderful at a party. Place the Corn Chips onto a Large Platter then pour the heated mince over them
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top along with slices of mozzarella cheese and spring onions
- place into Microwave for 1-2 minutes - until cheese melts into a gooey delicious mess.
- Place napkins nearby and stand-back to let the masses enjoy the feast.....