Wednesday, October 2, 2013

It's all about the Coffee!

It's all about the Coffee...

If you love coffee, as I most certainly do, you will know what I mean...
There is coffee and then there is Coffee!!!...If the aroma doesn't make you sit up and take notice - then odds are the coffee won't either. Let your nose guide your buds...Mmmmm, oh yeah! Now we are talking!

Coffee to Go...

For an outstanding, superior Coffee hit on the run you can't beat BP Connect -
We have 4 on the Hibiscus Coast; Whangaparaoa, Orewa, Silverdale - plus 1 at the Autobarn off the motorway. Walk in the door and let your mind regroup as you soak up the heady aroma of the perfect smack-me-in-the-face-&-wake-me-up coffee.


Outstanding coffee-in experience...


Awesome coffee that comes with Outstanding Service - Look no further than Esquires, Whangaparoa Plaza.
The polite greeting as you place your order, the friendly invitation to sit down and relax because we will bring your order to you - it spoke volumes! I was made to feel like I was a house guest. It reminded me of what 'service' used to be like. I didn't realize how much I had missed being treated like a valued customer....
Esquires also serve tea, in a real teapot. Because, sometimes there are moments during the day when only Tea will do!


No comments:

Post a Comment