Wednesday, April 2, 2014

A - Z Blog Challenge: B

A-Z Blog Challenge: B

Baked Beans: 
Love em or hate em, there is no denying that Baked Beans are nutritious. Unfortunately, My husband loves Baked beans in anyway shape of form - even cold (disgusting!) and I barely tolerate them. That seems to be the way of it, there is no happy medium here - not unless the Baked Beans have a make over. And, that's where I come in = I turn tolerated Baked Beans into delicious super tasty, Cheesy Beans...

Here is my Cheesy Beans Recipe:

Ingredients: 
440ml can Watties (hubby is fussy about his baked beans must be Watties!)
1/3 cup grated tasty cheese
finely diced spring onions

Method
  • Heat beans in Microwave dish for 1 minute 
  • Add grated cheese and blend cheese into the beans mixture
  • Heat for 40 seconds or until cheese has melted. Stir then serve
  • Sprinkle spring onions onto served portions - delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment